top of page
  • Writer's pictureLeah Jones

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Landlords

I went to a bookstore today and saw a good friend from college. It turns out that in the last month, he and his girlfriend and neighbor all had Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Logan broke into his neighbor’s apartment and saved him and they were all hospitalized.

He is now facing mounting bills and a confusing course of legal action. According to my landlord, the landlord is responsible and liable for Carbon Monoxide Poisonings in rental units.

Does anyone know the law on this? Good (cheap) lawyers who can help? First person advice?

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Stacey Agdern: Hockey, Romance and being Jewish

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-zrnxi-1426a5e Stacey Agdern, author of B’nai Mitzvah Mistake, joined Leah to talk about the intersection of writing romance, being joyfully Jewish, and her love

Miss Spoken – Fangirls Forever and HDTGM

Once upon a time, I was a social media manager and I was known to say, “I hate when people make rules about how to use social media and I hate when people don’t follow my rules.” It’s fair to say that

Dr. Christina Meyer loves NKOTB

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-pfatg-141c909 Christina Meyer, a musician and practicing physican, joined Leah to talk about her love of NKOTB. We talk NKOTB Cruises, Joey’s solo shows, fandom

Comments


bottom of page